Every Child, Every Day Deserves:
- High Quality Early Childhood Education no matter their zip code…
- Adequate and Fair Funding – regardless of where they live. All Wisconsin public schools must be able to fund schools to 21st century standards for personnel, facilities, technology, required programming and curriculum… and staunchly opposed to private school voucher expansion.
- Mental Health and Emotional Wellness Support…
- Top-notch, specially trained teachers in rural and urban school settings
- Education equity for all students, especially students of color, LGBTQ+ students, students with disabilities, and all other students that face inequity in our public schools.
About Jill Underly for Wisconsin State Superintendent of Public Instruction
Dr. Jill Underly is a licensed superintendent and has worked as a teacher and administrator in the public schools system since 1999.
Get in Touch
Join her newsletter and email list!
Jill for Wisconsin State Superintendent
5027 W North Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Paid for by Underly for Wisconsin, 2020